Vacancy: Project Manager
We are currently looking for new Project Manager to join our team and participate in the project management cycle from beginning to end.
You will be responsible for providing consultations to potential applicants; processing applications for projects/scholarships/residencies; supervising the implementation of the projects and preparing reports (analysis, statistics, other).
If you are interested, send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by COD Friday, June 22, 2018 at the latest.
Application closing date: June 22, 2018
Employment start date: July 2018 (upon agreement)
Place of work: Bratislava
- University degree in social studies or humanities
- Advanced knowledge of English (C1–C2 both oral and written)
- Knowledge of Czech, Hungarian or Polish an advantage
- Position suitable for fresh graduate
- Previous experience of volunteering or working in non-profit sector an asset
Background and key competences:
- Ability to meet deadlines and to prioritize;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to accept new challenges and to learn new things;
- Ability to work independently and in team;
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Providing guidance and consultations to potential applicants;
- Processing applications for projects/scholarships/residencies;
- Supervising the implementation of the projects until its conclusion;
- Preparing reports (analyses, statistics, etc.)
- Fixed-term contract (replacement during maternity leave)
- Full-time (40 hours/week)
- €1,100–1,300/month (depending on experience)
The International Visegrad Fund reserves the right to contact successful candidates only.
By sending her/his CV and motivation letter, the candidate expresses consent to the processing of her/his personal data for the purposes of evaluating her/his candidacy for the period necessary to terminate the recruitment process. The applicant also declares that the personal data provided are accurate and provided based on her/his free will.