- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and active participation of organizations from at least 3 V4 countries
- Bilateral cross-border cooperation of at least 2 organizations from 2 neighboring V4 countries also qualify for support with projects taking place within a 40-km radius from the border and focusing on a local issue
- Maximum duration of project implementation is 18 months
- Grants can cover up to 100% of project budget with 15% for overheads
- Projects must address at least one of the objectives of the grant program´s seven focus areas
All information on conditions and criteria can be found in Grant Guidelines.
Consulting your project proposal is possible via e-mail, phone, or online and in-person meetings based on appointments. A maximum of two consultations can be provided per project idea. The consultations will be based on draft project proposals that must be sent to the Fund's employee providing the consultation ahead of time. We recommend that the project idea is already in a more developed stage when requesting a consultation. The draft proposal should include the following: the main goal of the project with a proposed solution, the planned activities, the list of project partners, target groups, and the estimated budget.
Any consultation can take place no later than 14 days before the given application deadline. Please do not wait to book your consultation until the last moment and request a consultation in advance.
If your questions are directed at the basic conditions of our grant programs, please check our Grant Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions section or join one of our online webinars/info sessions. If you can't find answers to your questions, please contact us by email or phone.
For the step-by-step guidance on how to prepare your application, familiarize yourself with the updated Grant Guidelines and watch our video guide with useful tips below.
If you still have questions, check Questions & Answers or contact our project managers.
Support & Downloads