- Both individual artists and artistic groups can apply for this type of support
- The applicant/s must be citizen from V4 country over the age of 18
- Applicants for group residencies (3 artists or more) may come from different V4 countries (group members, however, must come from V4 countries other than the destination country)
- The place of residency must be different than the applicant’s citizenship and residence
- Each applicant can get support only once per calendar year
- The length of support is 1 month
- Residencies can take place between January 10, 2024 to December 31, 2024
- The support for individual residency is €2,000 for the host institution and €2,500 for the artist
- The amount of support for group residency is €3,500 for the host institution and €5,500 for the group members
For more information about general conditions and selection criteria, read Rules of the Visegrad Artists Residency Program.
Application must be submitted with the following documents:
- Copy of your ID or passport (of each applicant if applying as a group)
- Artistic portfolio + reviews
- Scan of letter of acceptance from the host organization in English on a letterhead paper no older than 3 months which includes the names of the artists; title of the project; planned dates of the residency; date; name and signature of the statutory representative
If you have any questions, contact Project Manager Lenka Bučková at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Final reports should be prepared with the help of the questionnaires below.
To ensure the timely disbursement of the final installment, residents are kindly requested to complete the Questionnaire within 30 days after the conclusion of their residency. The questionnaire is completed through my.visegrad.org system. Additionally, residents are required to upload images captured during their residency and provide web links to any related posts.
The host organization is responsible for completing, printing, and signing separate questionnaire. Following this, residents are kindly requested to upload completed questionnaire (pdf file) as part of their Final Report through the my.visegrad.org system and afterwards submit the whole report.
Note: You do not need to print submitted report from the online system.
Support & Downloads
Choose options on the left
- Olomouc Museum of Art (Muzeum umění Olomouc)
- Vzdělávací a kulturní centrum Broumov
- IP Studio
- art quarter budapest
- Fiatal Képzőművészek Stúdiója Egyesület (FKSE)
- KAIR Košice Artist in Residence
- Budapest Cultural Centre
- Petrohradská kolektiv z.s.
- Farmstudio - art and culture center
- Egon Schiele Art Centrum p.b.o. (public benefit organization)
- Wallenstein’s Imaginarium
- Municipal Theatre of Varnsdorf
- A4 - Associations of contemporary culture
- Nova Cvernovka
- Cross Attic
- MOTUS z.s./Alfred ve dvoře theatre
- ARTUS Contemporary Arts Association
- Center for choreographic development SE.S.TA
- SÍN Nonprofit Ltd.
- L1 Association
- The Barn Drozdov
- ROZBARK Dance and Movement Theatre in Bytom
- Klub Lúč
- Nová síť z.s.
- Art Stations Foundation