- Applicants are visual artists from V4 countries, only a single artist per V4 country annually
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Applicants are not students (applicants enrolled in BA or MA programs at any university can’t apply)
- Applicants have not received art scholarships in New York in the past (preference)
- The residency period is approximately 3 months between August to October 2020
- The amount of support for each artist is €4,000 and covers the living and travel costs as well as other costs related to the residency
Applicants are selected on the basis of their previous work, their potential contribution to the residency stay in New York, as well as the potential benefit they can draw from the program.
Support & Downloads