ISCP was founded in 1994 with the mission to support and enhance the professional development of emerging to mid-career artists and curators from around the world, introduce New York audiences to exceptional international art practices and engage the communities of Brooklyn and the New York City area through public programs that enrich the appreciation and understanding of contemporary art.
The program is suited to visual artists, artists with interdisciplinary practices.
- Applicants are visual artists from V4 countries, only a single artist per V4 country annually
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Applicants have not received art scholarships in New York in the past (preference)
- The residency period is 2 months, July 1 to August 31.
- The amount of support for each artist is €7,000 to cover accommodation, travel costs, subsistence during the stay, as well as the purchasing of materials necessary for the respective artistic activity
For more information about general conditions and selection criteria, read New Rules of the Visegrad Artists Residency Program
Technical problems with online application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are selected on the basis of their previous work, their potential contribution to the residency stay in New York, as well as the potential benefit they can draw from the program.