It aims as well to support incubators’ representatives/employees in extending their professional capacity and quality of services provided for incubating companies.
7 applications per each of V4 countries are expected to be supported in the framework of the program. The number of supported applications from incubators is limited.
The training program in Israel will take place between December 3–19, 2018.
- You must be a citizen of one of V4 countries
- You are a representative/employee of a young enterprise (including start-ups) or/and representative/employee of incubators
- You can submit only one application - if you are not an owner of the start-up/company/incubator, your application must be confirmed by an authorised representative (CEO preferable) of the employer
- Your start-up/or a young enterprise must be established not earlier than 5 years before the application deadline
- Your incubator must be operating in one of the following industries:
- Information and communications technology (ICT)
- Transport/Smart mobility/Automotive sector
- Cybersecurity/Artificial intelligence/Cybernetics
- CV in PDF file downloaded from personal LinkedIn profile of applicant and Application Form in PDF file (Application Form must be signed by the applicant and scanned afterward), or
- CV and Application Form in PDF file (Application Form must be signed by the applicant and scanned afterward).
The Call for Applications with more information on how to apply and Application Form is available in Support & Downloads section below.
Support & Downloads