Master and post-Master scholars and researchers who are citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro Serbia and Ukraine can apply for a scholarship to study in the Visegrad countries.
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.
- You must be enrolled in full-time Master or post-Master study/research
- The country of your citizenship, permanent residence and home university must be different from the country of the host institution, i.e. the previous level of your university studies must be completed in a country other than where you apply for studies with our support
- The distance between the home university and host university/institute as well as between the permanent residence and the host university/institute must be above 150 km
- Study period/length of support is 1 semester, max 4 semesters for Master’s degree studies, 2 semesters for post-Master’s degree studies
- The amount of the support is €2,300/semester for scholar + €1,500/semester for the host institution
- Acceptance of other governmental scholarships from any of the V4 countries or from the EU simultaneously with the Visegrad Scholarship is not possible
- If applying for Master’s scholarship, you have to upload scan of a valid identification document, transcript of records for the last 2 duly terminated semesters and the letter of acceptance from the host university that is not older than 3 months
- If applying for Post-Master’s scholarship, you have to upload scan of a valid identification document, letter of acceptance including detailed working plan of the study/research from the host university that is not older than 3 months
More information on how to apply, including information on finding the host university is available in Scholarship Instructions.
Support & Downloads