- The residency must be implemented in a V4 country, other than that of the applicant’s citizenship/residence
- The period of support is 2 months
- Residencies can take place between January 10, 2023 to December 31, 2023
- Reapplying of previously supported artists is possible only for a residency in a V4 country different that of the previous residency project
- The amount of the support is €1,000 per month for resident and €1,250 per month for the host organization; each residency project receives €4,500 in total
For more information about general conditions and selection criteria in 2022, read Rules of the Visegrad Artists Residency Program—Visual and Sound Arts.
New rules for Visual and Sound Arts Residencies applying in 2022 with start in 2023, read the New Rules of the Visegrad Artists Residency Program.
application system opens 1 month before the deadline and it is not possible to apply outside of this submission period.
Your application must include the following enclosures:
- Copy of your ID or passport
- Artistic portfolio (files or link to artist´s website)
- Scan of acceptance letter issued by the host organization, which includes the name of the artist; title of the project; planned dates of the project; date; name and signature of the statutory representative
For more information contact: email@example.com
Support & Downloads
Choose options on the left
- art quarter budapest
- Fiatal Képzőművészek Stúdiója Egyesület (FKSE)
- KAIR Košice Artist in Residence
- Budapest Cultural Centre
- Petrohradská kolektiv z.s.
- Farmstudio - art and culture center
- Egon Schiele Art Centrum p.b.o. (public benefit organization)
- Wallenstein’s Imaginarium
- Municipal Theatre of Varnsdorf
- A4 - Associations of contemporary culture
- Nova Cvernovka
- Cross Attic
- MOTUS z.s./Alfred ve dvoře theatre
- ARTUS Contemporary Arts Association
- Center for choreographic development SE.S.TA
- SÍN Nonprofit Ltd.
- L1 Association
- The Barn Drozdov
- ROZBARK Dance and Movement Theatre in Bytom
- KOLOMAZ (association for contemporary art)
- Nová síť z.s.
- Art Stations Foundation