- The residency must be implemented in a V4 country, other than that of the applicant’s citizenship/residence
- The period of support is 2 months
- Residencies can take place between January 10, 2024 to December 31, 2024
- Reapplying of previously supported artists is possible only for a residency in a V4 country different that of the previous residency project
- The amount of the support is €1,000 per month for resident and €1,250 per month for the host organization; each residency project receives €4,500 in total
Current rules for Visual and Sound Arts Residencies are available in the document below.
application system opens 1 month before the deadline and it is not possible to apply outside of this submission period.
Your application must include the following enclosures:
- Copy of your ID or passport
- Artistic portfolio (files or link to artist´s website)
- Scan of acceptance letter issued by the host organization, which includes the name of the artist; title of the project; planned dates of the project; date; name and signature of the statutory representative
For more information contact our Project Manager Martin Marciňa at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Final reports should be prepared with the help of the questionnaires below.
To ensure the timely disbursement of the final installment, residents are kindly requested to complete the Questionnaire within 30 days after the conclusion of their residency. The questionnaire is completed through my.visegrad.org system. Additionally, residents are required to upload images captured during their residency and provide web links to any related posts.
The host organization is responsible for completing, printing, and signing separate questionnaire. Following this, residents are kindly requested to upload completed questionnaire (pdf file) as part of their Final Report through the my.visegrad.org system and afterwards submit the whole report.
Note: You do not need to print submitted report from the online system.
Support & Downloads
Choose options on the left
- Olomouc Museum of Art (Muzeum umění Olomouc)
- Vzdělávací a kulturní centrum Broumov
- IP Studio
- art quarter budapest
- Fiatal Képzőművészek Stúdiója Egyesület (FKSE)
- KAIR Košice Artist in Residence
- Budapest Cultural Centre
- Petrohradská kolektiv z.s.
- Farmstudio - art and culture center
- Egon Schiele Art Centrum p.b.o. (public benefit organization)
- Wallenstein’s Imaginarium
- Municipal Theatre of Varnsdorf
- A4 - Associations of contemporary culture
- Nova Cvernovka
- Cross Attic
- MOTUS z.s./Alfred ve dvoře theatre
- ARTUS Contemporary Arts Association
- Center for choreographic development SE.S.TA
- SÍN Nonprofit Ltd.
- L1 Association
- The Barn Drozdov
- ROZBARK Dance and Movement Theatre in Bytom
- Klub Lúč
- Nová síť z.s.
- Art Stations Foundation