Internship at the Visegrad Fund
The International Visegrad Fund is looking for an intern to support project management and communication activities.
Working with us
We offer short-term internship opportunities in a dynamic and diverse environment of an international organization located in the center of Bratislava. We are looking for creative, results-focused candidates with an ability to self-motivate and multi-task.
Main tasks of the intern
- – support with organization and promotion of international events
- – support with general administration tasks, including the registry maintenance
- – support with the implementation of the funding programs
- – participate in project and administration working groups
- – good command of English, other V4 languages an advantage
- – availability for at least 2 months in Bratislava (full- or part-time)
- – working knowledge of office software
- – capacity to work independently
- – service-oriented and friendly attitude
- – experience of working in a project environment will be an advantage
One-time travel grant, meal vouchers.
How to apply
Send your CV and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com by 24 May, 2021.