Thanks to the great talent and passion of its founder, Accademia has become over time a laboratory of ideas and research, a meeting point for participation, communication and life, establishing itself today among the 3 best fashion schools in the world.
During the Fashion Residency Program in Milan, four professionals working in the field of fashion, costume design and digital art will get all-time access to a campus studio designed for creative work and networking. Every artist will receive individual as well as group tutorship and series of lectures on the topic of Contemporary Art, Fashion History, Sociology, Fashion Contemporary, Fashion Portfolio & Digital Communication, Fashion and Communication and others. At the same time, Fashion Residents will take part in planned visits to Fondazione Prada, Armani/Silos, Trienale and others. To enhance the research and educational support, access to Luigi Bocconi Library is granted.
- The applicant/s must be citizen from V4 country over the age of 18
- The main criteria for selection of the Fashion Residents include a professional approach towards fashion work documented by previous work/projects and residency plans presented by the applicants in the application form.
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written, Italian an advantage
- Applicants must be min. 18 years old
- The residency period is 2 months, June 1 to July 31.
- The amount of support for each artist is between €2,000-€3,000 depending on conditions. Accommodation costs to be covered by the Visegrad Fund.
Technical problems with online application and other questions: email@example.com
Applicants are selected on the basis of their previous work documented in personal portfolio, structured CV, motivation letter and a project plan.