- The residency must be implemented in a V4 country, other than that of the applicant’s citizenship/residence
- The period of support is 3 months
- Residencies can take place between January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
- Reapplying of previously supported artists is possible only for a residency in a V4 country different that of the previous residency project
- The amount of the support is €750 per month for resident and €750 per month for the host organization; each residency project receives €4,500 in total
For more about general conditions and selection criteria, read Rules of the Visegrad Artists Residency Program—Visual and Sound Arts.
application system opens 1 month before the deadline and it is not possible to apply outside of this submission period.
Your application must include the following enclosures:
- Copy of your ID or passport
- Artistic portfolio (files or link to artist´s website)
- Scan of acceptance letter issued by the host organization, which includes the name of the artist; title of the project; planned dates of the project; date; name and signature of the statutory representative
Support & Downloads
Choose options on the left
- art quarter budapest
- Fiatal Képzőművészek Stúdiója Egyesület (FKSE)
- KAIR Košice Artist in Residence
- Budapest Cultural Centre
- Petrohradská kolektiv z.s.
- Farmstudio - art and culture center
- Egon Schiele Art Centrum p.b.o. (public benefit organization)
- Wallenstein’s Imaginarium
- Municipal Theatre of Varnsdorf
- A4 - Associations of contemporary culture
- Nova Cvernovka
- Cross Attic
- MOTUS z.s./Alfred ve dvoře theatre
- ARTUS Contemporary Arts Association
- Center for choreographic development SE.S.TA
- SÍN Nonprofit Ltd.
- L1 Association
- The Barn Drozdov
- ROZBARK Dance and Movement Theatre in Bytom
- KOLOMAZ (association for contemporary art)
- Nová síť z.s.
- Art Stations Foundation